2023-05-21 - Release date
- NEW — The Submissions Tool lets you quickly cut in a batch of VFX versions using an exported EDL. New, required settings have been added for proper functionality.
- IMPROVED — Performed extensive review of every page to make the UI more consistent for Windows users.
- IMPROVED — Added a notification on the home page (upper-left) that will display if a newer version is available.
- IMPROVED — Added more detail to each tool's "settings summary" (upper-right, under the search box).
- FIXED — Addressed an issue that prevented the import of files in Windows FileMaker versions 19.6.1+.
- FIXED — Addressed a Windows issue that prevented the export of XLSX files.
- FIXED — Addressed a Windows issue that prevented the automatic detection of fonts.
- NEW — Added an export to EDL option.
- FIXED — Addressed an issue when importing a File_129 EDL using the "ignore markers" user setting.
- FIXED — Addressed an issue where deleting a shot with an error did not clear the errors calculation.
- IMPROVED — The "Mark In" action can now be set to a specific frame in addition to as a percentage.
- IMPROVED — Addressed an issue that allowed users to enter a non-functional find mode.