Find multiple markers in a sequence based on a list. You can use multi-find to quickly find shots for a review or to mark a handful of selected shots to pull from a large VFX sequence.
|Return-delimited list of shot ids to find
- Click the actions button
- Click multi-find
- Fill out the form (see parameters above)
- Click find
- If matching data is detected, MATCH FOUND will appear next to the shot id. Otherwise, MISSING will be displayed.
All markers from the pasted list will be reported as either a match or not as compared to the imported marker data.
- Multi-find performs an exact match search on the data, so if your markers include ".mov", then the pasted list of shot ids must also contain ".mov" at the end of each.
- The clipboard button copies the list of missing markers to your computer's clipboard so that you can paste them into an email or other document.
- Export the list of matched markers to import back into Avid. Optionally, change the track and color.