Find multiple subcaps in a sequence based on a list. You can use multi-find to quickly find specific shots that you want to mark for a review.
|Return-delimited list of shot id subcaps to find
- Click the actions button
- Click multi-find
- Fill out the form (see parameters above)
- Click find
- If matching data is detected, MATCH FOUND will appear next to the shot id. Otherwise, MISSING will be displayed.
All subcaps from the pasted list will be reported as either a match or not as compared to the imported data.
- Multi-find performs an exact match search on the data, so if your shot id subcaps include "(vfx)", then the pasted list of subcaps must also contain "(vfx)" at the end of each.
- The clipboard button copies the list of missing shots to your computer's clipboard so that you can paste them into an email or other document.
- Export the matched list as subcaps.