From the users page, you can manage all of Marvin's user accounts, which define how people access the app and with what permissions.
Navigate to the users page by clicking the person icon in the upper-right menu of the home page.
- create up to 10 user accounts
- enable/disable existing user accounts
- delete a user account (after being disabled)
- reset the password for other users
- change your password
- sort, search, and filter user accounts
To learn more about the different permissions and limitations of each user, reference the understanding roles article.
To learn more about creating, modifying, and deleting users, reference the managing users article.