Scene details are necessary for creating continuities, and they're useful for keeping shots organized, but there's not an easy way to export that data from a script without Marvin.
Begin by clicking the scenes button from the home page to open the import menu. Next, click the button corresponding to the type of file to be imported.
|Final Draft (fdx)||Final Draft's native file format is FDX, so there's nothing special to export. Descriptions will be imported if there's data in the Scene Summary.|
|ScriptE (csv)||ScriptE saves its Short Form Breakdown report as a CSV file. Descriptions will be imported if there's data in the Scene Slug.|
- modify, add, duplicate, and delete scenes
- switch between an expanded and condensed view of scene data
- sort, search, and filter scenes
- substitute text
- replace text
- export csv and xlsx files for spreadsheet compatibility
- export a Doom scenes file
still have questions? submit a request