Avid's markers are an essential tool for every post team, and they're the basis of all VFX workflows, but there are few ways to make changes en masse within Avid, which is where Marvin steps in to help.
Begin by clicking the markers button from the home page to open the import menu. Next, click the button corresponding to the type of file to be imported.
|Avid (txt)||TXT files provide all of the standard marker data, and they can be opened in any text editor, which makes them the most common type of export.|
|Avid (xml)||XML files are more complex looking, but they are just as easy to export, and they provide all of the same data as TXTs, but they additionally include each marker's creation and modification times.|
- modify, add, duplicate, and delete markers
- import multiple files
- sort, search, and filter markers
- auto-number shots using customized format
- add a prefix and/or suffix
- substitute text
- replace text
- change the case of text
- export csv and xlsx files for spreadsheet compatibility
- export markers with or without descriptions